Our protocols are based on gold-standard methods, and in specific cases have evolved further through inventions of particular interest for documenting the uniqueness of natural products. Our on-site laboratory offers flexibility and customization of bioassays to identify mechanisms of action of natural products.
Our laboratory includes:
- Antioxidant test panels
- Biological sample handling at level II
- Cell culture for laboratory and clinical evaluations
- DEXA scanner for lean/fat body mass composition
- Flow cytometry for characterization of cell populations, activation status, and functional markers
- Gel electrophoresis
- Immune test panels
- Inflammation regulation
- Joint range of motion using dual digital inclinometry
- Laser Doppler for microvascular blood perfusion
- Luminex platform for performing MagPix protein arrays
- Storage of clinical samples at -25C, -80C and -195C.
You must be logged in to post a comment.