Our clinical services include:
- Screening and recruitment of study participants,
- Study management,
- Processing of blood samples for functional bio-assays in our laboratory facility,
- Banking of biological material,
- Standard and study-specific questionnaires,
- Data management/audit,
- Retaining of test materials according to FDA guidelines,
Our clinical services integrate directly with our laboratory facility for testing of cellular, immune, and inflammation-related outcomes. This allows control of sample handling from blood draw to bioassay. In addition to our special set-up for studies on immune effects and inflammation regulation, our clinic is equipped with a full-body DEXA scanner for body composition (fat/lean mass), laser Doppler for microvascular blood perfusion, and digital inclinometry for measurement of joint range of motion.
Our core clinical capacity includes:
- Designing study-specific protocols, tailored to the function of the test product,
- Recruiting from a representative North American study population,
- Providing a comfortable and controlled clinical study environment,
- Personable interaction with study participants (compliance),
- Full cross-training of staff to ensure proper adherence to study-specific protocol needs.