NIS Labs is looking for healthy men – ages 25-40, BMI 19-30, who are not regularly exercising – to participate in a clinical study. The study evaluates the effects of consumption of a nutritional product on sports recovery and inflammation management.
The study requires participants to consume tap water for three weeks and alkaline water for one week. At the beginning of the study there will be a fitness assessment. At the end of the second week and at the end of fourth week there will be an exercise challenge. At the two week and four week visits study participants will:
– Complete three questionnaires,
– Have blood pressure recorded,
– Have six lactate finger-stick readings,
– Have three blood draws (each blood draw is approximately 2 tablespoons).
Participants will be compensated for their time.
Participants must reside in Klamath Falls or the surrounding area.
For more information:
- please call 541-884-0112, e-mail email@example.com or use the form below.